This is the first release of OpenDJ, a downstream project from OpenDS .
For trademark reason, this build has been rebranded. There are still places where the word OpenDS might appear as a name. If you find any, please file a bug.
However environment variables, windows executables and resource files have not been renamed.
This release contains the following new features:
- Support for Collective Attributes (RFC 3671, 3672) with specific enhancements
- Improved Import performances and reliability
- Optimized replication traffic routing to reduce overhead and increase reliability
- Support for MS AD Permissive Modification Control
- Support for multiple objectclass inheritance in the schema
- Support for disk space monitoring in the server for the database, import and rebuild operations, preventing unexpected behaviors on full disks.
- Support for monitoring the use of indexes in filters
- Support for analysis of attribute indexes
- Support for limit in the number of persistent searches
- New resource limit policy to throttle the operation rate
- Now only support Java 1.6 JVM or higher