The roadmap represents ForgeRock´s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of ForgeRock. ForgeRock makes no warranties, expressed or implied, on future functionality and timeline.
ForgeRock is committed to deliver a roadmap that is as open and accurate as possible to enable you to plan future development, migration or upgrade projects. Our customers and community members influence the product direction therefore we strongly encourage the contribution of ideas or requests for new features by logging an RFE in Bugster.
- Released December 2014
- See OpenIG 3.1 Release Notes for What's New
- Released January 2016
- Integrated support for OpenAM Secure Token Service
- Support for the ability to be an OpenAM Policy Enforcement Point
- Support for throttling, metering and auditing of any protected resource
- Support for User Managed Access protocol as a resource service
- See OpenIG 4.0 Release Notes for details.
- Scheduled for Q1 2017
- UI to build route (IG Studio)
- DevOps Guide and sample Dockerfiles
- AM authentication filter
- Support step-up authentication w/ AM
- Contextual Authorization
- JSON and JMS audit handlers