Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- OpenIDM now has a Bootstrap framework, so customizing the UI is easy. There is a new admin UI that helps with initial setup and widgets for doing typical things.
- There is a new relationship based role model.
- Intrinsic relationship model to allow a single user to have multiple personas.
- New multiple password policies to manage policy much easier.
- New hashed passwords feature allows for password history without seeing the password itself.
- There is a new OpenAM session auth module.
- New update and upgrade framework, much more friendly, can kick it off from the admin UI. It tells you what it's going to do and then does it.
- Improved documentation.
- New additional repositories, like DB2.
- New commons based self service and audit (instead of separate ones for idm and am).
- New connectors.
- All kinds of cool stuff coming in 4.5