Presentation of LDS WAMemulator tool.
- Developers have to tie applications to AuthN/AuthZ
- WAMemulator is a simulation environment that can run locally, integrated with Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- New version based on the ForgeRock stack : OpenIG and OpenAM, contained in Docker, orchestrated with docker-compose
- XML config for Users, Policies, also with Console to see what happened, configure and troubleshoot:
- Tabs to : Manage users, Manage/Monitor sessions, Monitor traffic, Manage Policies.
- Scripts to expose AM’s services : ListenerCoordinator, Session Mgr, User Mgr, Config Mgr, Listener Coordinator.
- Interested in open sourcing it and sharing it.
Export/Import policies to troubleshoot and update production.
- Docker orchestration is not easy : OpenAM fully availability required to start OpenIG
- OpenIG cannot have any in memory variables (have to hard code everything in config files)