Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- OpenAM 13 has common audit handling, so you can write these audit handlers right now.
- ForgeRock is doing several of these, but the community is encouraged to develop their own (and hopefully contribute back!). They can be written pretty quickly.
- Audit handlers focus on three things: create, read, and query. Then just massage the data as needed.
- When using common audit handlers, we need to get the data back in the same schema we originally sent it out in, so you might need to massage it.
- There isn't a Splunk audit handler yet, but there are handlers for elastic search, JDBC, JMS, syslog, JSON, and servlet in OpenIDM (OpenAM has a different list).
- Handlers are on Github to take a look at.
- Take the survey to help us know what tools our customers use: http://forgerock.co/CAUDSurvey