The roadmap represents ForgeRock´s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of ForgeRock. ForgeRock makes no warranties, expressed or implied, on future functionality and timeline.
ForgeRock is committed to deliver a roadmap that is as open and accurate as possible to enable you to plan future development, migration or upgrade projects. Our customers and community members influence the product direction therefore we strongly encourage the contribution of ideas or requests for new features through the Wish List or by logging an RFE in Bugster.
- Released February, 2013
- See OpenIDM 2.1 Release Notes for What's New
- Released December 2014
- See OpenIDM 3.1 Release Notes for What's New
- Release Targeted for Q4 2015
- Enhanced Object Model
- Administration Enhancements
- New Responsive User Interface
- Stronger Security / Audit
- Password Management Enhancements
- New Certification Workflows/Reports
- Segregation of Duties
- More Connectors
- Bug fixes/enhancements