At the end of every sprint, IG needs to be branched for easing Identity Cloud consumption of recent stable product artifacts.
Every end of sprint, we should branch IG (
idcloud-<sprint-number>) based on the last commit referenced in
Based on that, a number of things need to be done:
- Gather PyForge commit that run IG's functional tests
- Gather IG Doc commit that has been used during functional tests
- Set these versions in the pipeline
- Some tests may be deactivated
- to be decided on a case by case basis
Determine the commits from where to branch.