Change ServiceResolver.java so that CDSSO becomes the default.
There are 820 references to SSOToken
This would be the hottest topic at the moment... unfortunately everything else is pretty hot too.
- Check on Agent Logout (agent calls logout endpoint and invalidates cache entries) and OIDC
- The agent and How the agent handles (or doesn't handle) advice(s)
- Conclude OIDC hashing work
- Remove auditingRemote auditing especially in client.PolicyEvaluator logAccessMessage
- Remote logging
- Strip the SDK Cache out of the AgentCache
- Alex security scan reports
- The Crypto that the agent uses is out of date (SHA-1)
- Failover and autonomous servers
- Continuous security
- PolicyDecisionDelegator getResponseDecisions must use the OpenAM REST endpoint to get the profile attributes
- Cache SSOValidationResult objects and fill them with wonderful things like the profile attributes and session properties
- Guice Provider cleanup