- javadoc: Verification that the project JavaDoc compiles
- image-smoke-tests: backend smoke tests, run against the docker image produced in file based mode
- pyforge-smoke-tests: A deploy and configuration test which demonstrates that the PyForge framework functions correctly.
- file-based-canary: A simple UI test that exercises core AM functionality to verify that when in file based configuration mode everything operates as intended.
- copyright: Check that the copyright attribution on changed files has been updated for the current year
- amster-config-upgrader-tests: Runs the amster config upgrader against an old configuration, and attempts to import the upgraded config into the latest AM version.
- upgrade-rules-check: Checks if any schema change has a rule written for the upgrade (PR only).