JIRA Priority & Labels
- Blocker (priority): Will not reach next milestone (feature freeze, code freeze, etc.) without this fix
- 6.0-Must-Fix: Version will not be releases without this fix.
- 6.0-Should-Fix: Time permitting, this shall be fixed. This is a temporary state esp. when approaching release date. By the end of release, there shall be no tickets being labeled as Should-Fix.
- 6.5-Candidate: Evaluate at “start release cycle triage"
- Backlog: Ticket has been evaluated and judged legitimate, but not considered for an upcoming release. Ticket may be moved back to “Pending-Triage” (see below) with new arguments.
- Pending-Triage: Ticket to be (re-)evaluated at next ordinary triage session. Existing or new tickets with fresh data (e.g. customer request or support tickets) shall be put in this stage.