Led by Tim Sedlack, with Jake Feasel.
- Tim made this to be an interactive session - now is the time to give feedback to ForgeRock.
- Introduction to "CDM" (Customer Data Management), but specifically social registration was covered: Make it as easy as possible for your customers to register with you.
- We are building this within a new / additional self registration stage.
- Pre-fill fields from social IDP, but then provide the options to fill out additional info.
- Tim showed brand new wireframes for this.
- Discussions around what is the value of providing more than one social IDP:
- Concern is (as an end user) to know what is being fetched from the IDP.
- We plan to make all this configurable by the admin, according to companies own policies
- (e.g. fb public profile, plus some additional info like friend list. But of course user will have to consent to it).
- Consent management is very important for CDM!
- One attendee stated that consent management is so complex, globally, that they use a dedicated service for it.