The roadmap represents ForgeRock´s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of ForgeRock. ForgeRock makes no warranties, expressed or implied, on future functionality and timeline.
Released July 2013
- See OpenDJ 2.6 Release Notes for What's New
- Released March 2016
- See OpenDJ 2.6.4 Release Notes for What's New
- Released Jan 2016
- See OpenDJ 3.0.0 Release Notes for What's New
- Released July 2016
- See OpenDJ 3.5.0 Release Notes for What's New
- Released in Q1 2017 as ForgeRock Directory Services 5.0
- Enhancements to the REST to LDAP service
- Core Directory Proxy Services
- Load balancing and failover
- Health-check and high availability
- JSON Syntax and Matching Rules
Future Developments are now under the ForgeRock Directory Services product line.